- OSU Wellness Strategy Model
- Wellness Innovators
- 2016 Catapult Health Screenings
- 2016 Fall Innovator Meeting
- Alcohol Awareness Month
- April Challenge Resources
- December Challenge Resources
- Diabetes: a Health Risk
- Eat Healthy on a Budget by Planning Ahead
- Eat Right For Life Challenge
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Financial Wellbeing
- Flu Season is Approaching
- Holiday Spending Survival Guide
- Hot Weather Safety
- Innovator Training Update
- Innovators List
- Innovators are Doing Great Work!
- Is earthquake insurance for you?
- January/February’s Innovator Challenge
- Keep Your Vision Healthy
- Livongo Diabetes Management Program
- March Challenge Resources
- Men's Health Month - June
- Mental Health Matters
- National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- National Nutrition Month
- Naturally Slim Success
- November is American Diabetes Month
- October 2016 Challenge
- Office Safety is Everyone's Business
- Physical Activity Linked to Reduced Cancer Risk
- Protect Your Bones
- Seasonal Allergies: Reduce Your Exposure
- Spring 2017 Innovator Training
- Standing Desk Ergonomics
- Stay Safe and Healthy in Winter
- Stress Management
- When Possible, Buy in Season!
- Winter Fitness Safety Tips
- World AIDS Day
- Your role as an Innovator
2016 Catapult Health Screenings
Catapult will be conducting free confidential health screenings on campus for your convenience.
The screening will consist of a diagnostic blood test, measured biometrics, a printed personal health report, and a consultation with a Nurse Practitioner. Health Screenings are only for benefits-eligible employees and their covered spouses that are enrolled in one of the OSU BCBS health plans (BlueOptions or BlueEdge).
Monthly Premium Credit Incentive!!
Employees who complete a Catapult Health Screening will receive a $20 credit towards their premiums each month! (Premium credit becomes effective the 1st of the following month after your screening. Screenings completed on or after July 1, 2016, premium credit incentive will apply to 2016 & 2017 plan year premiums.)
Contact your Human Resources Department for information on your local clinics.