- OSU Wellness Strategy Model
- Wellness Innovators
- 2016 Catapult Health Screenings
- 2016 Fall Innovator Meeting
- Alcohol Use and Your Health
- April Challenge Resources
- Choose Orange Program
- December Challenge Resources
- Diabetes: a Health Risk
- Eat Healthy on a Budget by Planning Ahead
- Eat Right For Life Challenge
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Financial Wellbeing
- Flu Season is Approaching
- Holiday Spending Survival Guide
- Hot Weather Safety
- Innovator Training Update
- Innovators List
- Innovators are Doing Great Work!
- Is earthquake insurance for you?
- January/February’s Innovator Challenge
- Keep Your Vision Healthy
- Livongo Diabetes Management Program
- Managing Your Emotions in the Workplace
- March Challenge Resources
- Men's Health Month - June
- Mental Health Matters
- National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- National Nutrition Month
- Naturally Slim Success
- November is American Diabetes Month
- October 2016 Challenge
- Office Safety is Everyone's Business
- Physical Activity Linked to Reduced Cancer Risk
- Protect Your Bones
- Seasonal Allergies: Reduce Your Exposure
- Selecting the Right Workout Shoes
- Spring 2017 Innovator Training
- Standing Desk Ergonomics
- Stay Safe and Healthy in Winter
- Stress Management
- When Possible, Buy in Season!
- Winter Fitness Safety Tips
- World AIDS Day
- Your role as an Innovator
What is an AHC Innovator? AHC Innovators enhance living America’s Healthiest Campus® by communicating, engaging, and collaborating within their departments. Encouraging healthy lifestyles while at work - where we spend most of our time - benefits OSU’s employees, students, and communities. Through an innovator network, Innovators provide the tools, resources and peer support necessary to facilitate healthy lifestyle choices with their colleagues.
Who can be an AHC Innovator? Enthusiastic and committed Innovators come from all fitness levels, education levels, and positions.
Your Role as an Innovator
- Disseminate wellness-related information
- Share your ideas and successes
- Encourage participation in wellness initiatives, challenges, programs
- Support a healthy lifestyle through leadership, enthusiasm and guidance
- Participate in Innovator Network
- To Live America’s Healthiest Campus
- HAVE FUN!
Time Requirements and Expectations
- Attend orientation training
- The estimated time commitment is 2-3 hours per month (excluding initial orientation, quarterly conference calls, and an annual recognition luncheon).
- AHC Innovators are expected to commit to a 2-year term of service.