- OSU Wellness Strategy Model
- Wellness Innovators
- 2016 Catapult Health Screenings
- 2016 Fall Innovator Meeting
- Alcohol Use and Your Health
- April Challenge Resources
- Choose Orange Program
- December Challenge Resources
- Diabetes: a Health Risk
- Eat Healthy on a Budget by Planning Ahead
- Eat Right For Life Challenge
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Financial Wellbeing
- Flu Season is Approaching
- Holiday Spending Survival Guide
- Hot Weather Safety
- Innovator Training Update
- Innovators List
- Innovators are Doing Great Work!
- Is earthquake insurance for you?
- January/February’s Innovator Challenge
- Keep Your Vision Healthy
- Livongo Diabetes Management Program
- Managing Your Emotions in the Workplace
- March Challenge Resources
- Men's Health Month - June
- Mental Health Matters
- National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- National Nutrition Month
- Naturally Slim Success
- November is American Diabetes Month
- October 2016 Challenge
- Office Safety is Everyone's Business
- Physical Activity Linked to Reduced Cancer Risk
- Protect Your Bones
- Seasonal Allergies: Reduce Your Exposure
- Selecting the Right Workout Shoes
- Spring 2017 Innovator Training
- Standing Desk Ergonomics
- Stay Safe and Healthy in Winter
- Stress Management
- When Possible, Buy in Season!
- Winter Fitness Safety Tips
- World AIDS Day
- Your role as an Innovator
Innovators are Doing Great Work!
Innovators at Work
Celebrate Employee Successes! Call for Nominations!
As an Innovator, you understand that it can be very difficult to change personal behaviors, even if it is a change that makes a person’s life more healthy and happy. You also realize that it is very important to celebrate those who have achieved success. Help us celebrate those who have made positive changes, either physically or emotionally, by asking them to share their stories. Not only will this allow the University the opportunity to highlight their personal achievements, but it may also help provide inspiration and motivation for others to make positive changes. If you, or someone you know has a success story, please contact email@example.com.
Previous Innovator Work:
As an Innovator, you understand that wellness is not only about the physical dimension, but involves many other areas of our lives. It’s great to see Human Sciences Academic Programs and Services embrace another dimension of wellness by coordinating a charity fundraiser. Great job!! Remember to continue to post your endeavors on the AHC Innovator Facebook page. We want to celebrate your work, and share ideas with others!
Previous Innovator Work:
OSU-STW Innovators from Human Sciences have been busy making healthy choices. They recently completed the Where’s Pete Walking Trail and made a healthy snack to share with others. Thank you for your efforts to improve the health and well-being of the employees in your department! We know there are other Innovators doing great work, so share your pics on the AHC Innovator Facebook page. We want to celebrate you too!!
College of Human Sciences has an edible garden. They picked fresh figs to bake and stuffed with goat cheese and drizzled with honey.
Ladies from College of Human Sciences completed the Where's Pete Trails around campus. Way to go!