- OSU Wellness Strategy Model
- Wellness Innovators
- 2016 Catapult Health Screenings
- 2016 Fall Innovator Meeting
- Alcohol Awareness Month
- April Challenge Resources
- December Challenge Resources
- Diabetes: a Health Risk
- Eat Healthy on a Budget by Planning Ahead
- Eat Right For Life Challenge
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Financial Wellbeing
- Flu Season is Approaching
- Holiday Spending Survival Guide
- Hot Weather Safety
- Innovator Training Update
- Innovators List
- Innovators are Doing Great Work!
- Is earthquake insurance for you?
- January/February’s Innovator Challenge
- Keep Your Vision Healthy
- Livongo Diabetes Management Program
- March Challenge Resources
- Men's Health Month - June
- Mental Health Matters
- National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- National Nutrition Month
- Naturally Slim Success
- November is American Diabetes Month
- October 2016 Challenge
- Office Safety is Everyone's Business
- Physical Activity Linked to Reduced Cancer Risk
- Protect Your Bones
- Seasonal Allergies: Reduce Your Exposure
- Spring 2017 Innovator Training
- Standing Desk Ergonomics
- Stay Safe and Healthy in Winter
- Stress Management
- When Possible, Buy in Season!
- Winter Fitness Safety Tips
- World AIDS Day
- Your role as an Innovator
Livongo Diabetes Management Program
New Health Benefit at No Cost that Makes Living with Diabetes Easier
OSU has partnered with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma to offer our employees Livongo for Diabetes. Livongo is a new health benefit, at no cost to you, which is designed to make living with diabetes easier. Once enrolled, you will receive:
Unlimited Test Strips at No Cost
More Than a Standard Meter
Coaching Anytime and Anywhere
Get as many test strips and lancets as you need shipped right to your door, with no hidden costs or copays.
The Livongo connected meter provides real-time tips and uploads readings, making log books a thing of the past.
Livongo Coaches are Certified Diabetes Educators who can assist you with nutrition and lifestyle changes.
The program is offered to employees and their family members who are:
· Covered under the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma medical plan and
· Diagnosed with type 1 or type 2 diabetes
To Learn More or Join: welcome.livongo.com/OSU-HCSC
OSU is continually looking for ways to add programs that will enhance our benefits offering, and help maintain and improve your health and the health of your family. If you have any questions about this program, please visit the Livongo website or call Livongo Member Support at (800) 945-4355. If you have questions regarding your benefits, please contact OSU Benefits at (405) 744-5449.
Beginning January 2017, employees with diabetes who are on the health care plan will have the opportunity to enroll, free of charge, into the condition management program Livongo. Livongo is designed to make diabetes management easier, combining the latest technology with personal coaching.
- The free Livongo connected meter uses cellular technology to automatically upload test results and provide real-time tips based on blood glucose data. Makes log books a thing of the past!
- Choose to notify loved ones by text or email when blood glucose readings are out of target range.
- Provides personalized support through the meter and mobile app.
- Secure website with trends and graphs about your blood glucose results.
- Support from Certified Diabetes Educators 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to help participants make better decisions about diabetes management.
- Monitored 24 hours, 365 days a year.
- Livongo will make direct contact in the event results are too high or low for guidance.
- Unlimited strips and lancets at no cost to the member are included. The system knows how many strips you have used and when you need more; supplies are shipped to your door.